Friday, October 1, 2010

A Man (Ok- BOY) of Many Faces

As I continue to grow up I am learning new things every day. I now have a wide variety of facial expressions (How's that for big vocab? Since a couple people commented on that!) Sooooo---- Here's me making funny faces!!!
I was super sad when I was first born!
Sometimes Mom or Dad sticks this thing in my mouth
Why do ppl always take pics of me when I'm sleepin??
peek a boo

I can't hear you!
This is when I started getting chubby
Just hangin out
I smell something bad
One of my first smiles
Nice and wa
Contrary to what many people think, I am not ALWAYS happy
I know I'm cute

So Tired
Yup, I'm a cool dude

Me with my favorite people!
I really really like to smile
Cheeseball
I am excited to go to church in my cute outfit

balla
Heehee
Me with my best friend!
Wowzer!Bye bye!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The pic of you and Jayvee could be one of my faves of all time!!! I want to blow it up and frame it! You are too cute...and yes auntie Karissa was the one who captured that awesome face on the first picture on this page...love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all of his faces are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete