Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Day in the Fun Life of Me!

Hi everybody!!

Since I turned ten months old the other day, I thought that it was about time to write another blog. It has been way too long!

Each day my life is full of excitement and fun, so I want to share with you a typical day in my life. 

Usually I wake up at about 5:45. I plan that so it's right before my Daddy goes to school. I like to see him in the morning. Plus Mommy likes it because that means there is one less diaper for her to change. I have a bottle right away in the morning. I am so hungry after sleeping all night! I usually got back to bed at about 6:30 because Mom says it's too early to be up for the day.


I wake up again when my playmate gets here around 8:30. Her name is Lulu and she is almost 2. I like to play with her! We usually just chatter in our own language and I practice sharing by always trying to take toys away from her.... I usually eat breakfast before I get to play though. I eat big boy oatmeal and either applesauce or yogurt. Then I eat as many Cheerios as Mom will allow. I love to crunch them in my front teeth!





After breakfast I play with my toys and make a lot of noise. I like to shout, and pound things mostly. Also I can crawl super fast and I always try to "get into stuff" as Mommy says. I can pull myself up on the couch, table, wall,- whatever I can get to. Then I walk along them. I took my first steps all by myself the other day! Mom and Dad were sooooo proud. I don't see what the big fuss is about. I mean- I only took 2 or 3 steps and then fell down... Whatever.


From about 10 until noon me and Lulu take naps. That is boring so I won't write any more about that.

When I wake up I eat lunch. I eat stage 3 baby food (something like Beef with Mixed Veggies, or Pasta Primavera-- Don't let the delicious sounding names fool you... It's not that great) I also have some Swiss or Cheddar cheese and a half a bagel. I am so hungry at lunch time!!!

In the afternoons Mommy usually takes us outside if it's nice. We like to take walks, or play ball in the grass. It has been so rainy lately, that we can't go outside every day, but summer is coming soon. I can't wait for that. 

Lulu leaves at 2:30 so then I take another nap. I hate that I have to stop playing to lay in my crib. Mommy is crazy when she says that I get crabby when I don't nap. I don't know what she is talking about...

When I wake up it's almost time for Daddy to come home. I usually have a bottle and then wait for him. When he gets home I am so excited!! I look out the window and say "da-da" until he comes in and gets me. Then I laugh when he holds me. We usually go outside to feed and play with Jayvee while Mom makes supper.... While my parents eat delicious food I eat baby food veggies and mixed grain baby cereal. BUT for supper I always get to haaaaaave..... JUICE!!! I love love love juice! Yum!

After supper we sometimes take a walk, or just hang out and play. At about 7:30 I start getting ready for bed. I have a bottle and then Daddy gets my jammies on and reads me a story. I really like to do that with him. Then Mom comes and brushes my teeth (I have EIGHT so I have to!) I really like to brush teeth. The toothpaste is so yummy! Then we say prayers together and I go to bed at about 8.

There you have it! A day in the life of Rogan Scriver. Don't you wish you were me?? :)

P.S. I also posted some new pics below so you can see what else I have been up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment