October 22, 2011: The day this city boy went to the country.
Yup, it was quite the experience. The weather was perfect: low 60s and sunny, so Mom, Dad, Aunt Karissa, and I went to the pumpkin patch. It was called Basse's Taste of Country. We drove about 15 minutes outside Milwaukee to Colgate, Wisconsin. When we pulled up I didn't know what to do! There were sooooo many cool things there that I have never seen before. I think the easiest way for me to tell you about the whole day is through pics; so here goes!
 |
| First I explored the corn teepee |
 |
| Dad came in there with me |
 |
| What a cute little farmer I am! |
 |
| Time for a quick family pic |
 |
| We tried to pick up the BIG pumkins |
 |
| Playing in the straw pit was a favorite of the day. |
 |
| I really liked feeding the "giraffes" |
 |
| Ready for the hay ride |
 |
Dad and I watched the tractor pull the wagon.
It was awesome.
|
 |
| Our family of 4 walking out to find a pumpkin. |
 |
I really liked my pumpkin. I don't know why
Mom and Dad kept telling me it wasn't a ball!
|
 |
| That looks like a good one! |
 |
| Daddy found one! |
 |
| Still looking......... |
 |
| Karissa had a harder time... |
 |
| Finally found one! |
 |
Mom and I on the hayride on the way back.
|
 |
| Karissa wanted to look like Mommy! |
 |
| Lovin the ride! |
 |
| Karissa and I before we left. |
I had a great day! Thanks for letting me share it with you.
CUUUUUUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the pics! Thx for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHannah
I think Rogan likes the country!!!!! Minnesota has alot of nice country!! HA!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDeleteG & G Scriver